Sunday, June 21, 2009

The thing called LOVE

The other day while cleaning my room I found a chit that had "love exists in delusional fantasies" written on it. I cant remember when I wrote that and if I was the one who originally came up with that but it was something important thats why it was on a chit.

Meredith recently said something that made perfect sense. Its not about finding the right person, its about finding 'the person' on THE RIGHT TIME and THE RIGHT PLACE. Even if you meet the right person but if the time or place arent right, it'll end up in a mess.

Yesterday I watched the movie Love and other disasters, and I loved a few parts of it, like when the gay guy said "true love isnt an event its a process" and "Sometimes I think true love is a capitalist conspiracy". Sigh.
  
To be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment