Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tired, extremely tired

My routine is like that of a slaves. Right now I dont have a life because these are the toughest years of my life. Becoming an artist aint as easy as it might sound to a few.
I remember last year when I was interning , the accountant there was really good at gift wrapping crap. Well, honestly she was but that aint real art; I had seen her make those, few laces and pink dolls or butterflies. YEAH! So one day she says , getting a degree in art is nothing. It inst a 'real' degree. I mean look at me, Iam good at this stuff but I didnt go to an art school because I thought I should get a real degree by doing my MBA. I didnt bother arguing because 'Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.'

I do get these sort of reactions from my orthodox cousins (from my dads side).
Sometimes silence is the best reaction because the future needs to be relied on for answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment