Saturday, August 15, 2009

I log in with anticipation knowing I have something worth blogging in my head and then as soon as I begin to write my mind goes blank. I feel hollow, depressed,lonely, lost and confused. Hollow because I feel numb and horribly depressed, in a dull and lifeless way.The situation that cannot be explained and can never be understood. My mother once said "Somebody's pain is just a story for someone because they cant feel it but they can listen". Lonely because of a few reasons but that doesn't imply that I'm that freak without friends in her corner. One can have hundreds of friends and still be very lonely because 'the person' is missing. Confused because some situations aren't making much sense. The depressed and confused situation are the most influential ones these days.

Im trying really hard to pull myself together and write more but its not happening.

I will write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment